Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hooray life…

So my car blew up last night, as I’m sure most of you heard.  Not literally of course.  It started pouring white smoke out of the engine, and then it started making this grinding sound every time I hit the gas pedal, and then it started overheating.  Fortunately I was able to make it back home before anything dangerous happened.  We think it might be the radiator, but can’t get anyone to look at it until this weekend.

I personally just think it would be more beneficial to everyone involved if I just got a new car, or at least a newer one.  So.  Anybody know of any cheap used cars for sale?  I don’t really have a price range at the moment, seeing as how I don’t really have that kind of money on hand right now, plus I really don’t know how much money I should look into spending on a car.  I do know that it needs to run.  And I’d like for it to be an automatic (seeing as how I have no clue how to drive a manual.  I could learn, but…).  And I’d also like for it to have WORKING AIR CONDITIONING.  I’ve driven around all summer with no air and it SUCKS!

But yeah.  If anybody knows of anything or hears anything, please let me know.  Or if you have any advice on vehicular purchasing, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment